In this article, we will provide a complete overview of Kubecoin: KUBE, what it is, usage, Tokenomics, roadmap and the team behind Kubecoin. We will also talk about buying Kubecoin, where to buy Kubecoin, whether Kubecoin is legal or not.
So let’s begin……. Hope you came out???? If, yes then please rate this post by giving us a star on the top right corner of this post.
What is Kubecoin?
KubeCoin is a digital currency built on the Cardano platform, primarily created to revolutionize the leisure and travel industry. The vision of the founders is to make Kubecoin a mainstream currency for tourism activities in real time or you can say real world. Additionally, 375,000 was raised by the company in December 2018.
The formal ticker code of Kubecoin is -KUBE.
Source: Taken from the official website of KubeCoin Crypto on information about KubeCoin Tokenomics.
The Ecosystem of Kubecoin
The vision of the founders is very clear to make KubeCoin, the No. 1 cryptocurrency for the travel industry, in addition to other projects lined up such as FlyKube, EateKube, KubePay, KubeCoin NFT, Kubebox, Kubein and WowKube.
Some of their projects in the travel and food industries in Europe are doing wonders and they are expanding very fast due to the founder’s clear vision.
- API Blockchain Payment: This will bring the power and speed of payments to businesses by integrating with the blockchain using the KubeCoin API Blockchain Payment System.
- Staking Proof: #Cubbers – QubeCoin holders can securely share their coins and reap on them and holders can increase their earnings just by being active and interacting.
- Payment: Hotel payments or any other expenses for travel and leisure can be paid securely using the NFC payment system using the mobile app by simply linking your account.
- KubePay App: It will make it easier for users to buy and sell kubecoin: KUBE Securely it will also help users to make secure transactions for any purchase related to travel products and leisure goods.
The Kubecoin team
The Kubecoin team is very profitable but some of their main features are:
- Paolo Della Pepa – CEO
- Mark Parelada – CMO
- Daniel Martin – CTO
- Gemma Mengwal – Team Leader
- Milto, Cavaz, Andrew – Ambassador
- Queen Floyd, Rexus- Moderator
- Draper B1 invested €150.000 as a human venture capital.
- Archipelago subsequently invested 100.000 as a venture capital.
- Enisa invested 125.000 € as a public fund
How to buy Kubecoin
Currently Kubecoin is not publicly traded on any cryptocurrency exchange. So, you cannot buy it immediately.
But once it is available, we will immediately update the whole guide on buying Kubecoin.
Read also: Shiba Inu coin price prediction 2023, 2025, 2030, 2040, 2050
Where to buy Kubecoin
Currently they are not available for public sale So, you can’t buy anywhere now except their ICO offer system But after June 10, users can buy KUBE tokens using smart contract addresses ICO will end in 3 days As per our expectation, kubecoin can be bought on Binance.
Kubecoin contract : 362706e09f908e1470b90278cb50bcd834b4c2f8d489431a8965ddb84b756265436f696e KUBE is invented on Cardano:ADA blockchain platform to reduce loftyer gas fees & to increase security.
But still if you want to invest in kubecoin, you can get kubecoin tokens by participating in their ICO. It is currently running at €0.12 per coin.
To buy kubecoin tokens in ICO, you need to create an account on their official website and submit KYC documents, once KYC is done and approved by the team, only you can buy kubecoin crypto coins on 10 June 2022 at 9AM. ICO will end in 3 days.
Kubecoin is legit
Yes, Kubecoin League project because the team behind Kubecoin is very strong and they have already established businesses like ItKube, FlyKube, only with this, the founders want to expand their ecosystem in 7 verticals.
Is Kubecoin safe?
Yes, Kubecoin is safe as it is created on the Cardano network, which itself is very secure As it is integrated on the Cardano blockchain that makes it more secure and safe as well as saves Kube participants from high gas fees.
Must check out: MetaSoccer, The First Metaverse Where You Can Play Soccer.
Kubecoin is a scam
No, Kubecoin is not a scam because the founders are genuine because they are already running some projects, and it is integrated with the Cardano blockchain which enhances the security of Kubecoin.
Overall, the above information was about Kubecoin (KUBE) and discussed the important things about Kubecoin price, marketcap, history along with buying Kubecoin or where to get it.
Myths are also cleared within this article such as Is kubecoin legit or scam and Is kubecoin safe for investment or not.