Welcome to another review post on ecoduro.com. Here in this post, we will provide a complete Tiger Broker Australia Review 2023 and also discuss Tiger Broker Fees, Tiger Broker is safe and legal and how to starting your investment and trading journey with Tiger Brokers.
Hope you’re excited to learn more about Tiger Brokers, please give us 5 ⭐ stars from the top right corner. If you feel this post is helpful for you and this post provides a detailed analysis on Tiger Brokers.
What is Tiger Broker Australia?
Tiger Brokers is one of the leading share trading brokers in Australia who started providing their services to Australian investors in 2023. Tiger Brokers was launched in 2014 as a subsidiary by UP-Fintech Holdings Limited which is also listed on Nasdaq (NASDAQ: TIGR ) and is listed in for example Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, USA and Hong Kong.
As a new player in the Australian market, Tiger Brokers was awarded the Best Casual ASX Trader 2023 by Mojo.
Currently Tiger Brokers claims that they have 10 million registered participants worldwide. In Australia, the company offers desktop and mobile app trading platforms that make life easier for traders and investors regarding investing or trading. New users can quickly sign up and start their investment journey within minutes.
Tiger Broker features
- The best feature of Tiger Brokers is that they often come with sign-up bonuses for new users, such as a joining bonus that can be commission-free trading, free in-depth market data and stock vouchers to spend. This feature encourages new users to start their investment career
- Tiger Broker has its own proprietary trading platform such as mobile app and desktop trading platform. Both of these are fully loaded with different features such as quick recent converter, trading tools and indicators.
- Tiger Brokers offers continuous access to universal markets: US, ASX & HK stocks and ETFs, US choices. Especially you can hedge your risk with US options and explore the Asian market (HK stocks) with less brokerage.
- Tiger Broker mobile and desktop platforms offer 2-factor authentication that increases security leave and provides a completely secure trading and investing experience.
- Tiger Brokers also offers a demo account with $100,000 to help new users practice their trading strategies and test platform features without risking their capital.
- Tiger Brokers also has an online community of millions of traders and investors where people share their experiences and knowledge to help others.
Tiger Broker Broker/Payment
Currently new users will enjoy 90 days of trading on ASX and US stocks after opening their account. Please find regular fees below:
ASX Stocks & ETFs
|Commission||0.025% × Trade Value|
Min. AUD 2.5 / Order
|Platform payment||AUD 3.99 / Order|
|Settlement payment||0.03% of trade value|
U.S. Stocks & ETFs
|Commission||USD 0.0049 / Share|
Min. USD 0.99 / Order
Max. 0.5% × Trade Value
|Platform payment||USD 0.005 / Share|
Min. USD 1 / Order
Max. 0.5% × Trade Value
Hong Kong Stocks & ETFs
|Commission||0.03% × Trade Value|
Min. HKD 7 / Order
|Platform payment||0.03% × Trade Value|
Min. HKD 8 / Order
Trade Markets and Assets on Tiger Brokers
- New York Stock Exchange (NYSE): ETFs, Options, and Shares
- Nasdaq Stock Market (NASDAQ): ETFs, Options, and Shares
- American Stock Exchange (AMEX): ETFs, Options, and Shares
- Australian Securities Exchange (ASX): ETFs and Shares
- Hong Kong Exchange (HKEX): ETFs and Shares
- US Pink Sheet (Over-the-Counter) Exchange: Shares
How do I sign up on Tiger Brokers?
If you would like to sign up for a Tiger Broker account, click the “Open Account” link here and then complete the following steps:
Choose whether you want to register with your email address or mobile number, then enter the relevant details
1.Select your citizenship, country of birth, residence and tax residence
2.Provide your name, dob , current address, gender and contact information
3.Upload proof of ID, such as your driving license or passport, and proof of your residential address
Account opening will be opened within 3 hours of submission of application However, some cases may require more time.
Funding a Tiger Broker account
Funding a Tiger Broker account is very easy, it can be done via POLI, PAY ID and bank transfer using AUD, USD and HKD. The best thing about funding a Tiger Broker account is that there is no minimum deposit required to fund your account. Funds are instantly deposited into the account and can be converted to the currency required for trading.
Overall, no charge on deposit and no minimum deposit limit makes Tiger Brokers unique. Sometimes banks charge fees for transferring funds so Tiger Brokers is not responsible for those fees.
Are Tiger Brokers Safe?
Yes, because Tiger Brokers is traded, regulated and regulated under the Australian Securities and Investments Commission. Tiger Brokers also holds an Australian Business Number (ABN 12 007 268 386) under the name Tiger Brokers (AU) Pty Ltd. They also hold an Australian Financial Services License (300767).
Tiger Brokers contacts information
|Client Service||Media Enquiry||Business Partnerships||Suggestions and Complaints|
|Weekdays 09:00am – 05:00pm Sydney Time|
Phone: 02 9169 6999
For what Tiger Broker is good
|Tiger broker Australia Features|
|✓Easy sign-up Process|
|✓Support US options trading|
|✓Zero minimum Deposit|
|✓Easy to use app and desktop ✓trading platform|
|✓Best sign-up bonus|
|✓Less brokerage fees|
|✓Real time data|
|✓Top class trading tools|
Tiger Brokers Australia – FAQ
Is Tiger Broker available in Australia?
Yes, Tiger Broker is available in Australia from March 2023 In Australia, Tiger Brokers offer their full range of services including ASX, US and Hong Kong stocks, US options and ETFs at competitive brokerage fees.
Can Tiger Brokers be trusted?
Yes, Tiger Brokers can be trusted in Australia as they are regulated under ASIC (Australian Securities and Investments Commission).
Why are Tiger brokers so cheap?
Tiger Brokers are so cheap because their core vision is to provide all Australians with an opportunity and option to invest and trade.
Can I buy Bitcoin on Tiger Brokers?
Presently, the range of trading products offered by Tiger Brokers Australia does not include Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. However, Tiger Brokers has announced plans to launch crypto trading services in the future.
Do Tiger Brokers Get Dividends?
Dividends are automatically credited to your Tiger account, if you hold the stock before the ex-dividend date, you will automatically receive the dividend.
Overall, the entire article was dedicated to Tiger Broker Australia The main vision of this article is to provide a complete guide about Tiger Brokers history, features, payment, is it safe, is it legal, how to sign up on Tiger Brokers. We hope you liked this article and here’s your reward for staying on this page: Sign up on Tiger Brokers, and enjoy 90 days of 0 broker US and ASX trading with in-depth market data and even get a $50 stock voucher.
Read Also: Dates of the 2023 Westpac (WBC) dividends and their history
1 thought on “Review of Tiger Brokers Australia in 2023: Is it Trustworthy & Safe?🐯”